Private device by ethernet cable:
- Registration is required (by the user with FNSPE account)
- The first time is necessary to launch a web browser - you'll be redirected to registration form- be sure, that DHCP protocol is enabled (no static IP)- restart of network adapter is recomended
- Registration is required only once, next time it is no longer needed
- You can pre-register your device on server nms.fjfi.cvut.cz
Private device by WiFi:
FjFiNet wireless network:Highly compatible local wireless network
- The connection is made via the account FNSPE (enter the username in the form "fjfi\username")
- Creating of the guest accounts is possible
An international roaming service for users in research and higher education (Eduroam on Wiki)
- you need to activate an account via Usermap
- for login please use your username used as the e-mail address email@example.com
- you can use this network everywhere it is available (information about covering in Czech republic) or (covering in the World)
- Best way to set up your device is using a configuration script, ready for download on eduroam CAT pages. As the selected institution please choose Czech Technical University in Prague.
- For manual configuration you can find necessary information on pages Wireless Network on CTU.
- for devices with a newer version of the Android system (typically v10 and higher) could work better the application "geteduroam"